There are several types of compression sleeves for lymphedema, including:
- Arm Sleeves: These are worn on the affected arm to help improve circulation and reduce swelling. They come in different lengths, depending on the severity of the lymphedema, and are available in a variety of compression levels.
- Glove-style Compression: These are designed to be worn on the hand and fingers to help reduce swelling and improve circulation in the affected area.
- Gauntlet-style Compression: These are similar to gloves but extend up the arm to provide compression in the upper arm and wrist.
- Ankle Sleeves: These are designed to be worn on the affected ankle to help reduce swelling and improve circulation.
- Knee-high Stockings: These are designed to be worn on the affected leg to help reduce swelling and improve circulation. They are available in different lengths and compression levels, depending on the severity of the lymphedema.
- Thigh-high Stockings: These are similar to knee-high stockings but extend up the leg to provide compression in the thigh.
It’s important to note that the type of compression sleeve you choose will depend on the location and severity of your lymphedema. Your doctor can provide additional guidance and recommendations based on your specific situation.