Medical grade handheld showers are showerheads that are specifically designed for use in healthcare settings, such as hospitals, nursing homes, and rehabilitation facilities. These showerheads are designed to meet strict hygiene and safety standards to ensure that they are safe and effective for use with patients who may have medical conditions or mobility issues.
Here are some of the features that you might find in a medical grade handheld shower:
- Anti-microbial materials: Medical grade showerheads are often made from anti-microbial materials that help to prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and other pathogens.
- Easy to clean: Medical grade showerheads are designed to be easy to clean and sanitize, which is essential in healthcare settings to prevent the spread of infection.
- Reduced water pressure: Many medical grade showerheads have reduced water pressure settings to help prevent injury to patients who may be more susceptible to burns or other injuries.
- Easy to grip: Some medical grade showerheads have ergonomically designed handles or grips that make them easier to hold and use, particularly for patients who may have limited mobility or strength.
- Adjustable settings: Medical grade showerheads may come with adjustable settings for water pressure, spray pattern, and temperature to meet the specific needs of individual patients.
Overall, medical grade handheld showers are designed to provide a safe and comfortable shower experience for patients in healthcare settings, while also helping to prevent the spread of infection and other health risks.