We live in the same world as you do, we feel the same pain and face the same challenges. Please review some of the examples of common pain points and see if they sound familiar.
A dedicated delivery management department, the kind which CPCG offers, can help alleviate delivery pain points by implementing strategies and processes that streamline and optimize the delivery process. Here are some ways a dedicated delivery management department can help:
- Improving route optimization: A delivery management department can use advanced analytics to optimize delivery routes, reducing delivery times and ensuring that drivers are taking the most efficient routes.
- Vehicle Maintenance: CPCG staff can keep the maintenance logs for your vehicle in check, they can directly engage your drivers and delivery managers to gather the information and make sure that you are in compliance with regulatory bodies and your credentialing.
- Enhancing tracking and communication: CPCG can implement a dedicated delivery dispatcher. The dispatcher can check the status of deliveries for your business, communicate with your drivers and patients alike and make sure that your in-house delivery team is fully utilized and optimized.
- Implementing performance metrics: CPCG can track delivery performance metrics by using its proprietary analytical software, such as on-time delivery rate, delivery time, and delivery quality, skip stop monitoring, skip stop verification, items reconciliation and use this data to identify areas for improvement. This can help to optimize the delivery process and ensure that it meets customer expectations.
- Ensuring compliance: CPCG can ensure that all deliveries comply with regulatory requirements, such as transportation and safety regulations, and industry standards.
You receive custom reports of your delivery department’s performance.
CPCG has trained human capital and robust analytical software to make your delivery department fully optimized.
An effective back-end delivery management department, like CPCG offers, can help your business stay in touch with your patients in several ways.
CPCG has custom technology and trained dedicated resources to support your delivery function.
- Real-time tracking: Our agents are live, responding to your patients’ inquiries.
- Communication channels: Our dedicated team can engage your delivery drivers and keep them updated with the status of your patients. They can gather route information from the delivery driver directly or using the GPS and keep the patients informed, in real time.
- Pre-delivery Calls: Our agents can perform pre-delivery calls for you, so your patients stay in touch, their expectations are clear, and your delivery routes are optimized.
- Customer feedback and Postdelivery calls: CPCG can perform post-delivery calls to your patients, take their feedback, encourage them to post their high rating on digital platforms.
Overall, an efficient and effective backend delivery management department can help businesses stay in touch with their patients by providing them with clear and timely communication, while also giving patients the ability to communicate with the business in a way that works best for them. This can lead to increased patient satisfaction and loyalty, ultimately benefiting the business in the long run.
CPCG is ready to help!
A: A dedicated inventory team offered by CPCG can help you optimize your inventory pains in several ways:
- Accurate and Timely Data Management: CPCG can manage and monitor your inventory levels in real-time, ensuring that you always have accurate and up-to-date information about your inventory levels. This will help you make informed decisions about your inventory management, reduce the risk of stockouts, and avoid overstocking.
- Purchase Order Creation: CPCG trained team can make sure that every order has a purchase order attached to it, they can create a purchase order if one is missing.
- Purchase Order Reconciliation: CPCG can make sure that all your PO are reconciled, not only reconciled, but they will also make sure that this activity is being performed in set benchmark.
- Forecasting and Planning: CPCG’s proprietary analytical inventory tool can create inventory forecasting for you. CPCG also offers ordering services, the ordering team takes your instructions on ordering rules and manages the ordering process for you.
- Cost Reduction: Your offshore inventory team can help you reduce your inventory costs by optimizing your inventory levels and identifying opportunities to reduce your inventory carrying costs. By minimizing excess inventory and improving your inventory turnover, you can reduce the amount of capital tied up in inventory and improve your cash flow.
- Return Management: CPCG inventory management team can follow the return policies of numerous vendors which you buy from. They can keep you informed on the items which are overstocked and are coming close to the return expiration windows.
Talk to us and get a demo of our proprietary analytical software!
A: Human Resources pain points are the common challenges or issues faced by human resource departments in managing the workforce of an organization.
CPCG can help with the management of basic HR related functions.
Recruitment and Retention: Finding and retaining quality employees is one of the most significant HR pain points. It can be challenging to attract the right talent and to keep them engaged and motivated.
- Compliance: HR departments must keep up with ever-changing employment laws and regulations to ensure that their company remains compliant. CPCG does not offer any legal advice, but it can easily take guidance on regulatory affairs from you, and implement and maintain it for you.
- Training and Development: Providing effective training and development programs to employees is essential for ensuring their growth and success. However, creating and delivering training programs can be time-consuming and expensive. CPCG can take your instructions and perform all the basic functions for you. The function can be as simple as document management of all your training policies and SOPs.
- Performance Management: Managing employee performance can be difficult, especially if there are no established processes or systems in place. CPCG can keep track of your employee performance and support you in conducting those reviews.
- Employee Benefits: Managing employee benefits can be complex and ensuring that employees understand and make the most of their benefits can be a challenge.
- Responding to state and federal agencies timely inquiries
Managing the above-mentioned stations is not only tough but very costly.
But CPCG has a solution for you!
An offshore HR department can help to address these pain points in the following ways:
- Cost Savings: Offshore HR departments can provide cost savings by leveraging lower labor costs in other countries.
- Access to Talent: Offshore HR departments can screen numerous candidates for you, this task is simple but can be very time consuming.
- Compliance: Offshore HR departments can help to ensure that your company remains compliant with local employment laws and regulations.
- Training and Development: Offshore HR departments can provide cost-effective training and development solutions. Maintaining the training logs and records and updating your employees’ files.
- Performance Management: Offshore HR departments can provide support with performance management, including the development of performance appraisal systems and employee feedback mechanisms.
- Benefits Administration: Offshore HR departments can help to manage employee benefits, including communication and administration.
Overall, an offshore HR department can help to alleviate the HR pain points by providing cost-effective and efficient HR solutions.
CPCG can help!
An expert data analytics team can help you analyze your healthcare business better in several ways:
- Data Collection and Management: An expert data analytics team can help you collect and manage data related to your business, including patient records, billing information, and clinical data. They can ensure that the data is accurate, complete, and properly structured.
- Data Analysis and Insights: An expert data analytics team can help you analyze the data to identify patterns, trends, and insights. They can use data visualization tools to present the information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Performance Monitoring: An expert data analytics team can help you monitor the performance of your healthcare business by analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) such as patient satisfaction, revenue growth, and operational efficiency. They can identify areas where improvements can be made and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Predictive Analytics: An expert data analytics team can use predictive analytics to forecast future trends and outcomes. This can help you make informed decisions about resource allocation, staffing, and other critical aspects of your healthcare business.
- Risk Management: An expert data analytics team can help you identify and manage risks associated with your healthcare business, including financial risks, regulatory risks, and reputational risks. They can provide insights into potential risks and recommend strategies for mitigating them.
- Customized Solutions: CPCG offers customized solutions to design analytics software for your needs.
Technology solutions are expensive, but they become really expensive when the technology firm does not understand your business.
CPCG is a group of experts who were operators of DME, Pharmacies and medical practices. When understand what you need when it comes to technology solutions, and more importantly, what you DO NOT NEED.
Technology development starts at unbelievable rate of $35.00 per hour
Custom technology solutions can be a great investment for small businesses looking to streamline their processes and improve their efficiency.
Offshore technology teams can provide a cost-effective solution for building a customized technology solution, but there are some factors to consider before deciding to work with an offshore team.
Here are some tips on how to afford a customized technology solution for your business:
- Define your business needs and scope of work: Before approaching any technology team, define the exact scope of work, the problem you want to solve, and the expected outcomes. This will help you to provide clear instructions and will reduce the chance of misunderstandings.
CPCG has ownership and operational experience of HME, Pharmacies and Medical Practices, we understand your needs better than other firms which only offer technology but do not understand your business dynamics.
- Check for the experience and expertise: Verify the offshore technology team’s experience and expertise in the technology stack, programming language, and framework that you want to use for the solution. This will ensure that the team can deliver a quality solution within the given time frame.
Our programmer works only for CPCG, and CPCG only develops technology solutions for HME, Pharmacies and Medical practices. Our in-house team understand the business case of your business and the technology developers are very used to working closely with the users
- Consider communication and collaboration: Communication and collaboration are critical when working with an offshore team. Ensure that the technology team has a good communication plan in place and is responsive to your queries.
CPCG has operational staff with end user experience who communicates with you, so you don’t struggle explaining your business case.
- Create milestones and monitor progress: Break the project into milestones and set realistic deadlines for each milestone. This will help you to track the progress and ensure that the project is moving in the right direction.
CPCG already has more than 26 analytical solutions which suit the client’s needs. We have gone through the extensive development of analytical tools for HME, Pharmacies and Medical practices. We will provide you a clear milestone and a progress report throughout the process
In summary, working with an offshore technology team can be an affordable and efficient way to build a customized technology solution for your business, but it is important to do your due diligence and take the necessary precautions to ensure that the project is a success.
CPCG offer technology solutions starting from an incredible rate of $35 per hour
- Outsource to a call center: Consider outsourcing your call volume to an experienced call center. CPCG has in-house resources who has experience working in HME industry. These trained resources can take away the call burden from your shoulders.
- CPCG staff can Prioritize calls for you, so you only get on the call when you and your staff are essentially needed.
- CPCG staff can dial back the missed callers and can take messages for you.
- CPCG can dial out for you, to prescriber, patient, insurance plans and other referral sources.
A: Achieving the exact same level of patient satisfaction results with an offshore inbound/outbound call center is doable and being done. But only by a call center who have operational expertise of client’s business.
There are many factors that can influence patient satisfaction, and both in-house and offshore call centers have their advantages and disadvantages.
One advantage of an in-house team is that they are usually more familiar with the local customs and norms, which can make communication with patients easier.
On the other hand, offshore call centers can offer cost savings and access to a large pool of skilled agents. The process is also managed by professionals who hold expertise in inbound and outbound call function.
>Ability to scale.
>Ability to train on international standard SOPs.
>Ability to use layers of trainers and managers, who are trained to handle businesses like yours
>Break coverage, time off, call off, vacation pay, workers comp, training expense, insurance benefits and others. None applies when you hire CPCG.
CPCG develops its own inbound and outbound callers, these resources are specially trained to understand and handle a DME patient.
We are not billing experts, neither do we claim to be.
CPCG can provide consistent human capital to perform simple repetitive functions.
You have a deep billing knowledge of your HME business, but we can provide help which can take away laborious tasks from your plate, so you and your experienced employee can perform advanced functions.
Some basic functions are.
- Verify patient information: Before posting a claim, make sure you have accurate patient information, such as their name, date of birth, correct address, and insurance information.
- Gather information about the medical supplies: Determine which medical supplies were provided to the patient, the date they were provided. Gather missing serial numbers.
- Determine coverage: Check the patient’s insurance coverage to determine if the medical supplies are covered under their plan. Check the patient’s eligibility and get the prior authorization if needed.
- Post the claim: Following your guidelines, the resources can post the claims for you.
- Follow up on the claim: After posting the claim, monitor the status of the claim to ensure it is processed and paid in a timely manner
- Patient Collection: CPCG can perform initial phone calls to your patient about collection of their portion of bill.
A backend billing department like CPCG offers, can be very helpful in reconciling your medical supply remittance advice. Here are some ways they can assist you:
- Reviewing remittance advice: A billing department can review your remittance advice to ensure it is accurate and matches up with your billing records. They can also help you identify any discrepancies or errors in the remittance advice.
- Identifying underpayments: A billing department can help you identify if you are being underpaid for medical supply claims.
- Follow-up with insurance companies: If there are any discrepancies or errors in the remittance advice, a billing department can follow up with the insurance company to gather the reasons and bring those cases to you to decide.
- Reconciling payments: A billing department can reconcile your payments to ensure that all claims have been paid correctly and that all payments have been received.
CPCG can bring disciplined, consistent, and professional resources for you to mold and use as you wish.
CPCG data entry team can help streamline your business in several ways:
- Data Accuracy: Data accuracy is crucial for the success of any business. At CPCG the data entry resources are dedicated resources, they are not distracted by incoming calls, or other functions which they need to perform.
- Time Management: By delegating data entry tasks to a backend team, you can save time and focus on other important aspects of your business, such as developing new relationships, improving customer service, or expanding your business.
- Cost-Effective: Outsourcing data entry tasks to a backend team can be cost-effective compared to hiring an in-house team. This can help you save money on salaries, benefits, and other expenses associated with hiring full-time employees.
- Improved Productivity: A backend data entry team can help increase your business’s productivity by ensuring that your data is entered accurately and efficiently. This can free up your time and allow you to focus on more important tasks.
- Scalability: As your business grows, so does the amount of data entry you need to perform. CPCG resources can easily grow along with your business. A backend data entry team can help you scale your data entry needs as your business expands.
CPCG can bring true contribution in your growth!
CPCG’s resources can be used to engage and introduce your medical supply services to local referral sources. Or, in any market you wish to grow.
- Identify your target audience: CPCG can pull the data of your current referral sources as well as other referral sources in the area who have not used your services yet. This could include doctors, clinics, not for profits, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities in your local area.
- Gather contact information: Once CPCG has identified your target audience, they can gather their contact information, including email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and physical addresses.
- Develop a message: CPCG can develop a message that effectively communicates the value of your medical supply services to your target sources. You approve the message and stay in control.
- Reach out”
- Fax: CPCG can fax your message to these referral sources on a schedule
- Telephone Call: CPCG’s trained resources can make phone calls, engage the office secretary or a referral person and introduce your services to them.
- Email: CPCG resources can create an email campaign for you and email the target sources on a consistent basis.
- Marketing needs consistency, it basically works on the principle of being “out of sight out of mind”.
CPCG can just simply keep you in front of your referral sources, so they remember you when the time comes.